- Option 1 below allows you the easiest and most cost effective option. Complete some pre study (we provide this to you), attend the 3-4 hour practical session and then complete the final exam at any RMS office.
- Remember 'NO LOG BOOK REQUIRED' with this option.
- Please Click Here to enrol in Option 1
- Cost is $255.00 for 1 person
- Discount apply for more than person as follows:
- 2 persons - $245.00 each
- 3 persons - $235.00 each
- 4 or more person - $225.00 each
NSW Maritime Boat Licence and/or a Jetski (PWC) Licence course
How to Enrol in a NSW Maritime Practical Boat Licence course
The cost for the Practical General Boat Licence course conducted in one session over 3 hours is $255.00. Please note: When undertaking the practical boat licence course ‘NO LOG BOOK IS REQUIRED’.
Below you will find forms to be used to enrol in the NSW General Boat Licence Course for the issue of a General Boat Licence (for those persons 16 years+). You can choose to enrol just 1 Adult person or up to 4 Adult persons at the same time. (Providing vacancies exist – check for vacancies here).
If there is more than 1 Adult person enrolling at the same time then please take advantage of our discounted rates as follows:
- 2 persons – $245.00 each (Save $10.00 each)
- 3 persons – $235.00 each (Save $20.00 each)
- 4 or more persons – $225.00 each (Save $30.00 each)
Courses are held weekly in Newcastle
For safety reasons we do not collect Boat Licence fees on the day therefore pre- enrolment and pre-payment of course fees is required. Courses are conducted on a weekly basis. (Please click here for the current course dates and vacancies). Some pre-study is required prior to attending a course and we recommend that you should enrol at least 3-5 days prior to the course to allow sufficient time to read the required boating rules and regulations. We have also developed some easy to use websites that assist in understanding the rules and regulations. These websites have contributed greatly to our achievement of a very high percentage of candidates obtaining their licence on the 1st attempt. Something we are very proud of!
Not able to attend one of our scheduled courses? Then why not book a private course?
We can conduct private Boat Licence courses from 2 to 6 persons on a day to suit you (subject to vacancies as we do lots of training). Our course fees for private Boat Licence training are as follows:
- 2 persons – $295.00 each
- 3 persons – $275.00 each (Save $20.00 each)
- 4 persons – $265.00 each (Save $30.00 each)
- 5 – 6 person $255.00 each (Save $40.00 each)
Private Boat Licence bookings require pre payment and pre study and cannot be booked online. Please call us on 0434803687 to check available dates and to make a booking.